Friday, May 30, 2014

Valdani Threads

The shipment of my signature sets of Valdani threads arrived yesterday and I've been busy filling pre-paid orders.
 

A HUGE thanks to all of you for your support. Your thread kits will be in the mail today!




I have a limited number of sets left to purchase in my Etsy shop at the introductory price of $49.95 + shipping. These sets will retail at $69.95 if purchased elsewhere.

Here's the link should you be interested in having a peek...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/kaarenjohnston?ref=si_shop

I'm off to the post office and to do a little grocery shopping. You know what I'll be doing when I get home...working on my new quilt design! Yay!

Have a super day and as always...

Happy stitching!

6 comments:

barcord said...

Hi Kaaren. I received my set of threads on Tuesday. They are all I expected and more. Thanks for the prompt delivery. Look forward to seeing your new design.xx

Glynis said...

Kaaren, I also received my Valdani threads and what perfect colours you chose. I look forward to using them in my wool projects, thank you so much.

Tina said...

It looks like your Valdani threads are sold out - could you let us know if you will be getting more of these beautiful colors in your shop. Thank you!

Kathy O in GA/AZ said...

Hi Kaaren, just wondered if I was one of the orders? I had messaged you on the other posting about being out and getting more, but I don't remember what or when we did payment?

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kaareen,
You sound so happy which is lovely, I'm so pleased for you, pleased you are following your dreams - life is too short not to, you're an inspiration so thank you. Well done with the threads. Hugs, Elizabeth

Unknown said...

I realize this isn't the point, but your camera takes awesome sharp pictures.